Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Self-Actualization Feedback


This test measures the difference between how you ideally want to be and how you view yourself to be currently. It measures these differences in six major categories: Autonomy, Mastery and Competence, Personal Growth, Positive Relations with Others, Purpose in Life, and Self Acceptance.

My scores (positive differences means I still have some work to do before I reach my ideal self):

Autonomy: Difference of + 23
Mastery and Competence: Difference of +32
Personal Growth: Difference of +30
Positive Relations with Others: Difference of +14
Purpose in Life: Difference of +12
Self Acceptance: Difference of +23

I think that the areas where I have the smallest differences are the areas that I value most. Which kinda makes sense. So positive relations with others and having a purpose in life are really important to me.

Good thing there are still differences between my ideal self and current self. 21 is too young to be self-actualized.

2 comments:

Petra said...

hey - are you a psych major? How'd ya get these tests? Cool blog! (and cute dog :)

Anonymous said...

I have be familiar with a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I really like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap age roster and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Divert contain out my put as well and fail me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.