Monday, October 20, 2008

Can't stop them now

I didn't think it was true, but writing your dreams down (or blogging about them) really does seem to help you remember them. This one was from last night:

I was on my hands and knees looking at my front door step because there was a big-ass bug crawling on it. It looked kinda like this, except black, with fewer legs, and with a pair of antennae:



I don't remember being scared - more fascinated than anything - and I remember inching closer to the bug slowly to get a closer look. All of a sudden, someone (no one I know) came out of my front door and stepped on the bug's head. The head didn't crunch like a regular bug's head, though...it kinda just squished flat like it was made out of play-doh. That was the weird part.

I wasn't gonna jot this dream down, but it's been bugging me all day (no pun intended). Oh yeah. I never knew this for sure, but after last night I now know I dream in color.

No comments: