Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm overdue...

...For a post. But I have a good excuse!!!

I've been busy with fellowship applications (which are like grad school apps times three) just in case I end up staying here for the fffffuuuudd (Ph.D). It's my backup plan :). Plus, school picked up, and I started doing research in the Soft Tissue Mechanics Lab here. I'll be looking at mechanical properties of knee meniscus tissue to increase understanding of tearing/degeneration mechanisms. I really like my lab group, and I already feel like I fit in.

Fun stuff. And yes, I'm still happy here. Bible studies on campus, dinners at Jeff's and Phoebe's (a dear believer couple's home), and the fact the Camilo moved here have helped.

I promise that there will be more detail after this app and midterms are done.

Back to hiding under the rock.

No comments: