Saturday, October 10, 2009

Home


First of all, I wanna make/eat this soooo bad. Haha.

Second of all, it's kinda weird being back home for the weekend. My room doesn't quite feel like my room anymore, and I think it's mainly because my pillow and blanket are in Palo Alto. That was a mistake. One thing that was really nice was that my dog was super excited to see me when I came home. I wish I could bring her to school.

Third of all, I spent way too much today. I don't usually shop, but stuff in PA is really expensive and I've just been kinda saving my money. I needed a jacket, warm clothes, and groceries, so I took advantage of the cheap Pleasant Hill prices. Go Grocery Outlet.

Lastly, I just remembered a dream I had last night, which is why I blogged in the first place. I was in a building going down an escalator, and there was a mom with her toddler beside her at the bottom of the escalator. The kid tripped and fell, and I remember thinking something along the lines of "Pick up your kid or else he's gonna get a shoelace or sleeve stuck!" What happened next was pretty weird, though. Instead of getting an article of clothing stuck in the escalator, the bottom stair kinda rolled into the floor and the kid got sucked into/eaten up by the escalator. People were screaming, but a security guard at the bottom was like, "It's okay, Ma'am," (to the mom), "You can pick up your son at the basement."

Uhh....yeah. No comment.


"What do you tell someone with two black eyes?"

-Nothing. You already told his punk@$$ twice.

Bwahahahaha! That was random, I know, but I heard it in a song and had to share it.

No comments: