Thursday, March 5, 2009

Notes of the day


I said this week was gonna suck and be awesome at the same time. Here's why:

Suck:
1) I have so much work to do. And I'm going on a retreat this weekend so I need to get a lot of it done by tomorrow.
2) I got audited at work. But, it didn't go as bad as I thought it'd go. Actually, I didn't realize that I got audited until about halfway through when I had to sign something.

Awesome:
1) A bunch of electronics I ordered came (finally), and the best part is that I didn't have to "pay" for any of it! I used credit card points. I now have the green iPod nano that I've wanted for 6 months.
2) I found out that my parents finished paying off the house.
3) Ok. I'll say it. I got the full fellowship to Stanford. It's definitely my top choice school right now - I haven't even heard back from MIT or UCSD yet, but it kinda doesn't matter anymore. Maybe.
4) I'm gonna see Josh Blue tonight! He's coming to campus. I need a good laugh. Here's a link to his website. He's inSPirATionAL http://www.joshblue.com/
5) I'm going on a retreat this weekend. It's my last one as an undergraduate (woah...), which makes it sorta sad, but it should be fun.

The awesome part is definitely winning.

Random comment: That song that goes "I hope your vagina tight, I go underwater and I hope your piranha bite" makes me laugh, even though it shouldn't. Lil Wayne, you slay me. And now you get the picture.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

You're too amazing, Ivan. I'm just really happy for you.