Monday, March 16, 2009

dreams



This one was kinda weird.

I was driving over a bridge when my tire blew out and I went over the side. This dream was unusual because I remember so many details - usually it's bits and pieces, but this one felt real. It's almost like I really experienced crashing through the barrier, the car plunging into the water, breaking the window with my keys (after taking it out of the ignition), and swimming out of of the window to one of those orange buoys. The funny thing was that during the whole dream I had this penetrating feeling that I was invincible.

Why can't I get rest even when I'm asleep? It seems like my mind keeps trying to prepare me for things that COULD happen and it doesn't have enough time to accomplish this during my awake hours.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

It's been hard for me to get rest even when I sleep too.

Pennies and Quarters said...

maybe your dreams are telling you that you're too boring in real life and need to do something adventurous. Not saying you're boring...OR MAYBE I AM! At any rate, I think your summer plans should help a lot. =)

Pennies and Quarters said...

PS: I miss your loco dog.