Friday, January 18, 2008

Sleeping to dream...about school?


The back-to-school "nightmares" started again. The one I had last night was new, though--usually I just dream about stupid things like not being able to find, or get to, my classes. Or there's that rarer, but more hilarious one where I have to take a dump but am not allowed to leave the classroom. Actually, I used to get that one a lot when I was in elementary school.

Here's what I remember (I totally should have posted it this morning when it was still fresh, but I woke up late and had a busy day): I was meeting my professor (don't remember what he looked like in the dream) for an interview for a research project with him. Everything went well, but he got a call at the end of the interview and left the room. As he left, some guy in a white coat came in and said that I had to take a test to see if I was qualified or something like that. I remember thinking, "this was weird," but going along with it because I figured it was a written test and I'd be okay. We went to another room and he gave me a vaccination for hepatitis 4 (I know, right? What the hell?!?) and drew some blood. That's when I woke up. Aiyayai. Funny thing is, I'm actually more fascinated that these things go on in my head than creeped out.


Why am I so weird?

No comments: