Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday

Saturday Highlights:
1) My sister got some hair from a beauty supply store to make a wig or something. No, she doesn't have cancer--she just got a haircut a while back and misses long hair. Anyway, it was real human hair from a chick in India, and it really creeped me out. Especially when she touched me with it and did this:

I dunno. It just reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer gets a hair transplant, but he doesn't know that it's hair from Snake, who has been executed after Bart rats him out to the cops after he robs Apu or something. Anyway, the hair possesses Homer, who murders all the people involved in Snake's capture/execution.

2)That's me making sushi, which explains why I don't look freaked out. And which also brings me to my next highlight. I made California Rolls! This is how they turned out:

JUST KIDDING!!! haha...Those are the end pieces. This is the real picture:


I'm in the middle of writing a personal statement right now, so I had to make this quick and I left out a lot of crap. Why is it so much easier to post here than to write this verdammt thing? Ugh.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Your hair actually doesn't even look that bad with that tail (my friend is trying to grow something out like that).

Ivan said...

haha. maybe i should grow it out then. i'm thinking about growing the top longer, but it's prob just gonna turn into a fro. iono. it just felt weird having some "dead" indian girl's hair on me.