Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dreams

This isn't the first time this has happened to me, but I had a dream within a dream last night. With creepy undertones for the deepest dream. So I guess I had a nightmare within a dream. That's a first.

In the deepest dream, I was sitting alone on the floor of an apartment overlooking a beach (it reminded me of San Diego), painting something. I had two buckets of paint to prime the surface of the wood slab I was working on, one white, and one lilac. I had the white bucket open because I had already started prepping the wood surface, and the lilac one was closed.

I turned for a second to grab my brushes, and when I looked back, the white bucket was moved about 3 feet from where it was, there was a dark green stain on the floor, and the lilac bucket was opened. I assumed there was a ghost or something in the room and sorta started freaking out.

Then the bucket of white paint caught fire.

I woke up from that dream in my room back at my parent's house, got out of bed like normal, and turned on my light switch. It didn't work. I think I almost realized that I was still dreaming (because supposedly, lights and watches don't work in dreams), but then I woke up again here at Stanford.

My dreams are getting crazy again.

No comments: