Friday, December 24, 2010

Throwback

I was cleaning my closet out today and came across these little gems.

Gundam Models

Marvel/X-Men Cards


Negatives From 2000 Trip To Acapulco

Paper Folded Stars

Tamagotchi and Slap Wrist Band

Lego Helicopter

Hotel Keys

Imaginarium Magnet Bar

McDonald Happy Meal Beanie Babies

Tae Kwon Do Belts...Never Got The Black Belt

Tae Kwon Do Broken Board

Beanie Babies, Mint Condition

McDonald Happy Meal Furbies...So Creepy

Burger King Happy Meal Pokemon (Mewtwo)

Original Nokia Phone...Snake!

5th Grade Recorder and Train Whistle
Original Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Wario Games

Polaroid I-Zone Camera

High School Newspapers

Novelty Calendars

My First Grade Journal

Plenty More of This. Might Blog The Whole Journal.

Melty Bead Art Project Thing

Yarn Bookworms

X-Men Apocalypse Toy

Middle School Science Projects (Mrs. Irwin)

Deserved An Opening

Wallet Full of Tickets

I have more. Expect a Throwback, 2nd Edition!

No comments: