Sunday, May 10, 2009

Milk Dud Cupcakes


I'm experimenting right now. I've got a potluck to go to tomorrow, and I'm bringing dessert. I wasn't sure what to make, so I looked in the pantry and found yellow cake mix, milk duds, and frosting. I guess it's easy to figure out what I did next, but here's my pseudo-recipe anyway:

Ingredients:

1 box of yellow cake mix
1 cup of water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
48 milk duds
1 can of chocolate frosting

Directions:

1) Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box.
2) Line two 12 cupcake pans.
3) Fill each liner about 1/2 full.
4) Place a milk dud in the center of each 1/2 full liner.
5) Fill the liners up to about 2/3 full.
6) Bake according to the box directions.
7) Cool completely before frosting.
8) Place 1 more milk dud on top of each cupcake.

I'm at step 7 right now, but look out for pictures tomorrow after I frost them and eat one (hey, gotta make sure they're not poisonous, right?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link