Saturday, December 13, 2008

what berkeley engineering does to girls


me: why don't you just take care of it in jan?
i'm pretty sure english depts are more lenient about these things
4:18 PM that way you have an extra month for that waste of time crap
Shelly: yea
but i wont be here to turn it in
and crap
i just want to get it out of the way
crap
gotta poo
me: ...
Shelly: i didnt poo for like 4 days in the hosp
me: getting back to your old self i see
Shelly: cuz i didnt eat anything
and when i got back
me: OK
Shelly: it was a nonstop poo fest
me: i get it
4:19 PM damnnn
Shelly: i thought it was done yesterday
GUESS NOT
me: what's wrong with you?
Shelly: kay
small stomach?
who knows
me: NO. YOU TELLING ME THAT CRAP
haha
Shelly: cuz its funny
for me
me: tell joey
Shelly: to know youre squirming
i do
me: sheesh
Shelly: he's desensitized
MUAHAHA
therefore, no fun
4:20 PM he tells me a lot more worst things
trust me
anyway
bye
=D
me: u suck


So all you asian parents who want your daughters to become engineers, be aware. She may never get married.

JK JK.

I actually don't know any Shellys this well, but any of my good friends will be able to figure this one out.

No comments: