Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rant of the Day



These are the most effin' deceptive candies ever.

I needed some studying candy, so I went to Target for some sugar. These spice drops were on sale, so I bought a bag. Then I went to Barnes and Noble to read my book.

I ripped into the bag and pulled out a red spice drop because, well, red candies are supposed to taste good. Usually, red candies are cherry or strawberry flavored, and in the worst case, they're cinnamon flavored. I actually don't mind cinnamon, so red candies are a safe bet.

Supposedly.

I bit into it, and it tasted like black licorice! WTF. So I ate a purple one, and it tasted like less intense black licorice. The only ones that tasted good/like what they were supposed to taste like were the green ones (spearmint, still a little weird) and the orange ones (orange, duh). So now I have a bag of spice drops missing all of the green and orange ones. I guess I can throw them at people or give them to little kids I don't like.

Now I know why they use these little pieces of crap for molecule projects in high school chemistry classes. No one wants to eat them.

No comments: