Thursday, July 10, 2008

People suck.


I was riding BART to work the other day, and lately it's been packed. I dunno if its the gas prices, or the heat, or whatever, but there's never an open seat on the morning train anymore. Basically, this means that I get to work grumpy because I don't get to nap on the way to work anymore.

The train was as crowded as ever yesterday--no open seats again--and this prego chick got on at a stop. The effed up thing is that NO ONE got up to give her a seat for a couple stops. I would have, but I was standing too. Finally, a retarded person in a seat by the doors got up, so I let prego know that a seat was open.

How messed up is it that a retarded lady had to give up her seat to a pregnant girl on the train? Kinda makes me afraid to like have a heart attack or something on BART. Mofos would probably keep minding their own business, or take pictures with their cell phone cameras. Nice world we live in.
More bad new. I gotta take the GREs this Saturday. Wish me luck.
I wanna end on a good note, so I'll just say that there's a company picnic this Sunday with free booze. AND I found out that my boss isn't gonna be there, so :)

No comments: