Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BART happenings


Usually the ride back on bart is pretty uneventful; if I come back late I can't sit and do work or anything so I'm stuck looking at (mostly) the exhausted and depressed faces of other riders who wish they had better jobs, lives, etc...And people wonder why I'm in such a bad mood when I come home from school.

I thought it was gonna be same ol' same ol' today when I got on the Fremont train, but at the Rockridge stop, some guy got on that looked like Snoop Dog. No joke. I wish I had my camera on me or something. Then when I transferred at MacArthur and got on the Concord train, there was this guy that looked like Martin Yan from "Yan Can Cook!" That's when I really wish I had brought my camera to school. Lesson learned.

Finally, when I got off at Lafayette, I saw some old asian lady pick a ginormous booger out of her nose and smear it on the side of the car, just below the window. I don't think anyone else noticed cuz all the people around her were sleeping/rockin out to their iPods. I was pretty grossed out tho. So basically, instead of watching the normal depressing BART scene I was amused, amused, and disgusted. Third time is not always a charm.

Imma go wash my hands now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.