Saturday, February 2, 2008

Random Randoms


*I just finished a 10 page paper for my technical communications class, and I have that precarious feeling that my computer is gonna crash. That's why I emailed it to myself, uploaded it to webfiles, and put it on my flash drive in case Murphy's law comes into effect. Stupid Murphy. What kind of name is that, anyway?

*I've always preferred supermarket donuts over Krispy Kreme, but now that they closed the nearest one to my house, I really want a Krispy Kreme donut. Sigh...You can't always get what you want (And if you try sometime, you find you get what you need?)

*I counted and figured out that I eat, on average, 10-15 eggs a week. I mean, I seriously ate 5 today. That's probably not a good thing.

*I've suddenly developed an addiction to scarves, and I've hated wearing them my whole life.

No comments: